Here's a list of my
'Fall Must Do's'
1. Fall Foliage Drive-We do this every year without fail (knock on wood) It's so much fun even planning this trip-creating a playlist, stopping to collect all of the different coloured leaves, and finding somewhere to stop for a snack. The newspapers have even started mapping out the best routes for fall foliage drives.
2. Apple Picking! This one is a personal favourite of mine-there's nothing like dusting an apple off on your jacket and taking a big bite! The kids love the tractor rides and running up and down the rows of apple trees, and there's always a good photo op or two, or three, or four :) This year we went to a old faithful spot-Chudleigh's!
3. Bake a pie (or three) Well really-we ALL end up buying too many apples at the apple farm, so what better way to make sure that they don't go to waste than to bake them up in a pie that tastes even better than it smells.
4. Go to a Fall Festival! This year we attended the Scarecrow invasion in Meaford Ontario. The boys had an absolute ball! There are tons all over Ontario to choose from-a warning-bring cash b/c you WILL want to buy some baked goods
5. Rake Some Leaves! This one is pretty self explanatory-and lots of fun! AND there are lots of cute craft ideas for the kiddies on pinterest to use up some of the coolest looking leaves :) Here's ours ...